ENG199 Monsters: Real and Imagined
Examines literal monsters and metaphorical monsters in works of literature and film. Explores how these monsters reflect the anxieties and fears of the cultures and artists that produced them. Prerequisite: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44394||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Tom M Huminski||Books for CRN 44394
Class details for CRN 44394
|and Remote||Not applicable|
Tuesdayfrom 11am to 12:50pm
From September 27 through December 13, 2022
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.