EMS116 Emergency Med Serv Rescue
Covers the elementary procedures of rescue practices, systems, components, support and control of rescue operations including basic rescue tools. Introduces techniques and tools of patient extrication, emphasizing application to traffic accidents and low angle rescue. Recommended: EMS 106 and (SP 111 or COMM 111). Prerequisites: EMS 100, EMS 105, WR 121. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44103||Remote lecture||Not applicable|
Mondayfrom 10am to 12:50pm
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Sean M Grey||Books for CRN 44103
Class details for CRN 44103
Notes: Saturdays off-campus are October 22nd & November 19th.
|and In-person lab||Cascade PSEB 112|
Saturdayfrom 8am to 4:20pm
|November 19, 2022|
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.