EMS115 Crisis Intervention
Covers intervention in behavioral crises of sudden death, suicide, rape, murder, vehicle accidents, disease, trauma, and child abuse. Includes resources, supporting behavioral patterns, and handling emotional stress of the individual as well as coping with emotional conflict within one's self. Prerequisite: WR 121. Recommended: EMS 106 and SP111 or COMM 111. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|41606||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Jillian M Gempel||Books for CRN 41606
Class details for CRN 41606
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.