EMS106 EMT Part II
Second of the two courses required for Oregon EMT training (EMS 105 & 106). EMS 106 expands upon the knowledge, skills, techniques, and applications introduced in EMS 105. Integrates assessment skills including the ability to differentiate trauma versus medical emergencies to include the proper management in a prehospital setting. Includes preparation for state and national certification exams. Required: Successful completion of EMS 105 at PCC within the last year and current HCP CPR card. Prerequisite: Department permission required. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45727||In-person||Cascade PSEB 110|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 8am to 12:20pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Jillian M Gempel||Books for CRN 45727
Class details for CRN 45727
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.