EMS105 EMT Part I
Develops skills for the recognition of symptoms of illness and injuries and proper procedures of emergency care. Required: current HCP CPR card, passing criminal background check, and drug screen before placement into mandatory clinical observation in hospital emergency department and ambulance ride-along experience. Part 1 of the 2-part Oregon EMT course. Prerequisite: (WR 115 or IRW 115), (RD 90 or IRW 90), and MTH 20 or equivalent placement, and department permission required. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44100||In-person||Cascade PSEB 110|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 8am to 12:30pm
From September 26 through December 14, 2022
|James B Gray||Books for CRN 44100
Class details for CRN 44100
|44101||In-person||Cascade PSEB 110|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 4:30 to 9pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|James B Gray||Books for CRN 44101
Class details for CRN 44101
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.