ELT125 Basic Prog Controllers-PC Base
Covers the complete operation of a variety of programmable logic controllers (PLC). Includes basic applications, operations, and programming of PLCs with the primary emphasis on programming using a computer. Recommended: FMT 111. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45130||In-person||Columbia County OMIC 111|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridayfrom 8am to 12pm
From November 14 through November 29, 2022
|Donald E Erickson||Books for CRN 45130
Class details for CRN 45130
|40589||In-person||Swan Island STC 102|
Wednesdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2022
|Doug D Miller||Books for CRN 40589
Class details for CRN 40589
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.