ELT120 OSHA 10 Hour Safety Training
Introduces OSHAs General Duty Clause 5(a)(1) General Safety and Health Provisions, Competent Person, Qualified Person, Health Hazards in Construction, Electrical, Fall Protection, Stairways and Ladders, Scaffolding, Motor Vehicles, Hand & Power Tools, and Excavations. Awards a 10- hour Construction Outreach Completion Card from OSHA. This class can be used towards Continuing Education Units for Oregon State electrical licensing purposes. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|43473||In-person||Swan Island STC 136|
Thursdayfrom 5:30 to 8:30pm
From October 6 through October 27, 2022
|Larry H Osborn||Books for CRN 43473
Class details for CRN 43473
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.