EET252 Electromechanical Syst Fund
Introduces basic principles of mechatronics with a focus on hydraulics and pneumatics. Covers the theory, generation, storage, transmission, and use of hydraulic and pneumatic energy, pressure, and flow. Introduces hydraulic and pneumatic schematics and circuits as well as identification and operation of basic components. Covers supporting mechanical concepts. Explores industrial robots, production lines, and biomedical equipment. Prerequisite: EET 122, EET 112. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|42686||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|David S Smith||Books for CRN 42686
Class details for CRN 42686
Notes: 1h Zoom and 1h self paced
|and Remote||Not applicable|
Fridayfrom 6 to 7:50pm
From September 30 through December 16, 2022
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.