ECE232 Math and Science in ECE
Explores strategies to actively engage infants through preschool-age children in science and math concepts. Covers planning experiences that are meaningful, challenging, developmentally and culturally appropriate for indoor and outdoor classrooms. Connects everyday knowledge and skills to math and science. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|42372||In-person||Sylvania SCB 202|
Wednesdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2022
|Jennifer M Vernon||Books for CRN 42372 <$40.00|
Class details for CRN 42372
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.