ECE135 Practicum 3 in ECE
Builds on previous practicum and seminar courses to implement advanced level skills to work with children ages 6 weeks to 6 years of age in a group setting. Develops and facilitates an overall quality learning environment including the use of developmentally and culturally appropriate methods, curriculum, evaluation and design. Approved practicum application required. Prerequisites: ECE 134, ECE 130B, and (ECE 122I or 123P), and department permission, (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Corequisites: ECE 130C. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|41514||In-person||SY Off Campus|
TBATo Be Announced
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Jennifer M Vernon||Books for CRN 41514 <$40.00|
Class details for CRN 41514
Notes: App and instructor approval required. Co-Req ECE 130C.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.