ECE131B Practicum for Exp Teachers 2
Improves and strengthens intermediate level skills for working with children from birth to 6 years of age. Includes the use of developmentally appropriate methods to support guidance and conflict resolution, schedule and routine planning, fundamental curriculum development, and environmental modification. Approved practicum application required. Prerequisites: (ECE 131A or ECE 133), (ECE 122I or ECE 123P), HEC 201, and department permission, (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Corequisite: ECE 130B. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|43124||In-person||SY Off Campus|
TBATo Be Announced
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Jennifer M Vernon||Books for CRN 43124 <$40.00|
Class details for CRN 43124
Notes: App and instructor approval required. Co-Req ECE 130B.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.