ECE131A Practicum for Exp Teachers 1
Improves and strengthens beginning level skills for working with children, infancy to six years of age in a group setting at student's work site. Includes the use of developmentally appropriate methods in recognizing and providing safe, responsive, and healthy environments. Approved practicum application required. Prerequisites: ECE 120, ECE 121, ECE 124, and department permission, (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Corequisite: ECE 130A. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|41636||In-person||SY Off Campus|
TBATo Be Announced
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Jennifer M Vernon||Books for CRN 41636 <$40.00|
Class details for CRN 41636
Notes: App and instructor approval required. Co-Req ECE 130A.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.