ECE123P Envir/Curr Preschool
Introduces the use of developmentally and culturally appropriate practices and family involvement in planning, selecting, and evaluating environments and curriculum for preschoolers in early learning settings. Reviews relationship-based care, routines, transitions and play with preschoolers. Includes planning and implementing indoor and outdoor environment curriculum for preschoolers based on written observations and an environmental assessment. Requires 10 hours of engagement/observations in a licensed preschool classroom. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|42371||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Jamie M Heberlein||Books for CRN 42371 <$40.00|
Class details for CRN 42371
Notes: 1-2 hours per week participation/observation required
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.