DS202 Heavy Duty Power Train
Introduces advanced theory and applications of automatic and power shift transmissions used in the heavy equipment industry. Prerequisites: (RD 80 or equivalent placement) and (MTH 20 or equivalent placement). Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44738||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG2 113|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdayfrom 7am to 1pm
From October 31 through December 1, 2022
|Tyler S Phillis||Books for CRN 44738
Class details for CRN 44738
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.