DS101 Diesel Rebuild and Lab
Examines engine theory, engine components, and proper diesel engine rebuild procedures. Introduces basic engine electrical and fuel systems, shop tool use and maintenance. Includes lift truck inspection and operator training. Prerequisites: (RD 80 or equivalent placement) and (MTH 20 or equivalent placement). Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44736||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG2 117E|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdayfrom 7am to 1pm
From September 26 through December 1, 2022
|Trace T Phillis||Books for CRN 44736
Class details for CRN 44736
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.