DS100 HD Diesel Electrical
Covers basic and advanced electrical theory, electrical components, and proper electric diagnostic procedures. Introduces basic and advanced electrical systems, the use of diagnostic tools, and maintenance. Includes Cummins electronic engine controls and multiplexing. Prerequisite: RD 80 or equivalent placement and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|43936||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG2 112|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdayfrom 4 to 10pm
From September 26 through December 1, 2022
|Jonathan L Williams||Books for CRN 43936
Class details for CRN 43936
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.