CJA299B Community Corrections
Introduces evidenced-based practices in community corrections. Examines the practice of assessment, risk prediction and risk management for individuals on probation and parole. Develops both a theoretical understanding and practice of tools used in needs-based reentry and case management of criminal offenders. Examines the cultural competence of correctional staff and the typology of specialized offenders. Prerequisites: CJA 113. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45270||Canceled||Cascade PSEB TBA|
Mondayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From September 26 through December 12, 2022
|Not applicable||Matthew K Preuitt||Books for CRN 45270
Class details for CRN 45270
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.