CJA265 Community Reentry Offenders
Provides an overview of the role and responsibilities of the community jail and prison in preparing offenders for reentry into a lawful place within the community. Covers the steps necessary to prepare the offender for release, offender skills assessment processes, brokering employment opportunities and resources as well as other methods to support offenders while returning to positive lawful roles in the community. Prerequisites: CJA 113 and WR 121. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45274||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Chuck H Seeley||Books for CRN 45274
Class details for CRN 45274
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.