CJA244 Tact. Comm. Crisis Incidents
This course focuses on police intervention in the lives of people in the midst of an emotional or physical crisis in the manner designed to minimize or prevent violence while gaining control of the situation. Emphasized are verbal and non-verbal communication techniques and skills utilized to calm the client and gain compliance helping to lead to a successful and safe resolution. Prerequisites: Placement into WR 121 (or instructor permission). Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Wednesdayfrom 1 to 3:50pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2022
|Ronald J Louie||Books for CRN 42362
Class details for CRN 42362
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.