CJA231 Crime Scene Photography
Introduces crime scene photography skills to aid in crime scene and evidentiary documentation. Includes camera operation, exposure control, proficiency in relational photos, close-up photography, lighting, flash control and videography. Prerequisite: WR 121. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45271||Canceled||Cascade PSEB 111|
Saturdayfrom 8 to 11:50am
From October 1 through December 17, 2022
|Not applicable||Ken L Jones||Books for CRN 45271
Class details for CRN 45271
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.