CJA210 Arrest, Search & Seizure
Covers issues and procedures regarding stops, frisks, searches, and seizures. Reviews the Fourth Amendment of the United States Constitution and Article 1, Section 9 of the Oregon State Constitution. Includes stops, arrests, privacy issues, search warrants and warrantless searches, and seizures. Reviews case law, current events, and statutory law from the Criminal Code of Oregon. Recommended: CJA 112 and WR 121. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|41483||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Jim R Parks||Books for CRN 41483
Class details for CRN 41483
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.