CJA114 Intro. to Juvenile Process
Introduces history and philosophies of juvenile adjudication and corrections. Covers current programs in Oregon available to juveniles who are or have been involved in the justice system. Provides a focus on integrating theories of causation, juvenile law, and procedural requirements. Prerequisites: WR 121 or any writing course for which WR 121 is a prerequisite or instructor permission. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|41622||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Anne L Nichol||Books for CRN 41622
Class details for CRN 41622
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.