CIS289M MS Active Directory Admin.
Covers preparation for an entry-level systems administrator position utilizing Microsoft server operating systems. Focuses on the knowledge and skills necessary to design, install, configure, and administer an enterprise network using Microsoft Active Directory, including implementing Group Policies to centrally manage users and computers. Prerequisites: CIS 240M or instructor permission. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45511||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Robert K McMillen||Books for CRN 45511
Class details for CRN 45511
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.