CIS278 Data Comm Concepts II
Provides in-depth concepts of data communications and networking. Explores network architectures, complex network designs, and network hardware configuration. Explores both ISP-based and telephone system-based options for connectivity. Includes configuring and operating Cisco routers and other data communication equipment in order to build functional networks. Prerequisite: CIS 179, or instructor permission. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Mondayfrom 3 to 4:50pm
From September 26 through December 12, 2022
|Roger E Zimmerman||Books for CRN 40947
Class details for CRN 40947
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.