CIS234A Real-World Programming
Introduces real-world programming using agile software development methodologies. Includes a comprehensive team project utilizing object-oriented programming languages and relational databases. Prerequisites: (CIS 233J or CIS 233N or CIS 233W or CIS 295P), and CIS 275; or instructor permission. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 4 to 4:50pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Mike A Mostafavi||Books for CRN 41917
Class details for CRN 41917
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.