CIS135M Mobile App Prog for Android
Covers introductory mobile application development for the Android Operating System using XML and Java. Includes developing simple applications that could run on Android phones and tablets. Covers Android application development phases, terminologies, application design, and coding. Recommended: prior completion of or concurrent enrollment in CIS 133J. Prerequisite: CIS 122. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|41570||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Walter Lara||Books for CRN 41570
Class details for CRN 41570
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.