CIS133Y Python Programming I
Covers software design, implementation, and testing using Python. Introduces object-oriented design techniques. Includes problem solving and debugging skills. Emphasizes the development of secure, well-designed software projects that solve practical, real-world problems. Prerequisites: (CIS 122 or CIS 161A or MUC 282) or instructor permission. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45592||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Marc I Goodman||Books for CRN 45592
Class details for CRN 45592
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.