CIS133N Intro to Programming C#.NET
Introduces design, implementation and testing of software using C#.NET. Includes how to write C#.NET programs that solve practical, real-world, business-oriented problems. Uses object oriented design techniques. Prerequisites: CIS 122 or CS 161A or instructor permission. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesdayfrom 11am to 12:50pm
From September 27 through December 13, 2022
|Mike A Mostafavi||Books for CRN 42248
Class details for CRN 42248
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.