CIS133J Java Programming I
Covers software design, implementation, and testing using Java. Introduces object-oriented design techniques and problem solving. Emphasizes development of secure, well-designed software projects that solve practical, real-world problems. Prerequisites: (CIS 122 or CS 161A) or instructor permission. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|40211||In-person||Sylvania TCB 307|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 12 to 12:50pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Cara L Tang||Books for CRN 40211
Class details for CRN 40211
|41519||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Cara L Tang||Books for CRN 41519
Class details for CRN 41519
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.