CHN101 First Year Chinese
The first course of a three-course sequence in introductory Mandarin Chinese language and culture class, with a well- balanced emphasis on effective communicative skills in both the written and spoken language and an understanding of the practices and products of native Chinese culture. Helps the early beginning learners to acquire language proficiency as well as cultural awareness and understanding. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 3:30 to 4:50pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Qing Ye||Books for CRN 43254
Class details for CRN 43254
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.