CEU939G Medical Terminology Online
PAYMENT for your course(s) is DUE WHEN YOU REGISTER. Register and pay online or by phone: 971-722-8888.
DROP/REFUND POLICY: You must drop a course at least one day before the class begins to receive a refund.
PREPARE FOR THE FIRST CLASS. ONCE REGISTERED, STUDENTS MUST ACCESS THEIR PCC EMAIL ADDRESS. For directions as to how to login into your email account, please go to my.pcc.edu/cp/home/displaylogin or, contact Help Desk at 971-722-8200.
Does your job require knowledge of Medical Terminology? This 24 hour online course builds understanding of word parts and origins, and forming medical terms. You'll gain skill and comprehension in analyzing medical reports for coding and billing. This course is vital for individuals new to, or in early stages of, a health care field. It is the basis for understanding what you read, what you write, and how you communicate in health care. Text required.
Online courses require that students have basic to intermediate computer savvy, and are skilled in personal discipline, task organization and time mgmt. You should expect to invest a minimum of 2-3 hrs of study for every hour of lecture in order to be successful in this course.
Call 971-722-6627 for more information.
Credits: 2.40 CEU
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||More info|
|42326||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through November 18, 2022
|Instructor: Jan L Gollihur-Davidson|
Tuition: $249 Fees: $20
Notes: Last day to register/ drop 9/20. Office hr. Wed. 11am-12pm
Class schedule definitions
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.