CCET210 Introduction to Surveying
Covers the essential aspects of plane surveying. Includes measurements, datums and corrections. Incorporates hands-on use of surveying equipment. Prerequisites: (CCET 100 and CCET 110) or GEO 170 and MTH 112 or any MTH course for which MTH 112 is a prerequisite. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45663||Remote lecture/lab||Not applicable|
Thursdayfrom 9am to 12pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2022
|Greg Gerstner||Books for CRN 45663
Class details for CRN 45663
|and In-person lecture||Sylvania AM 105|
Tuesdayfrom 9am to 12pm
From September 27 through December 13, 2022
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.