CCET110 Plan Reading
Covers plan reading for engineered construction projects. Focuses on construction estimates and computer-based tools. Prerequisite/concurrent: CCET 100. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45704||In-person lecture/lab||Sylvania SS 107|
Mondayfrom 1 to 2:50pm
From September 26 through December 12, 2022
|Leanne R Redlinger||Books for CRN 45704
Class details for CRN 45704
|and Remote lecture||Not applicable|
Wednesdayfrom 1 to 2:50pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2022
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.