CADD126 Introduction to AutoCAD
Introduces Autodesk's AutoCAD software as a design and drafting tool. Introduces basic 2D CAD commands, command interface, workspace, viewports and printing concepts. Covers creation, retrieval and modification of 2D drawing files that meet industry standards with an emphasis on mechanical design for the manufacturing industry. Requirement: Completion of CAS 100A or proficiency in computer operations using Microsoft Windows. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44936 Canceled||Sylvania CANCEL TBA|
TBATo Be Announced
|Canceled||Not applicable||STAFF||Books for CRN 44936
Class details for CRN 44936
|42306||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Justin Mortensen||Books for CRN 42306
Class details for CRN 42306
Notes: MS Windows PC competency required.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.