BIT125 Quality Syst. in Bioscience Te
Introduction to internal and external quality systems that apply to the bioscience industry, with emphasis on working in a regulated environment. Also covers various agencies that regulate the bioscience industry, FDA regulation for good laboratory and manufacturing practices (GLP and cGMP), and processes relating to product approval. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44892||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG7 116|
Tuesdayfrom 8:30 to 10:20am
From September 27 through December 13, 2022
|Tyler Nusca||Books for CRN 44892
Class details for CRN 44892
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.