BIT107 Bioscience Lab Math
Develops mathematics skill and problem-solving related to work in a bioscience laboratory or biomanufacturing environment. Includes calculations for solution preparation, analysis and manipulation of molecules and cells, analysis and interpretation of data and commonly used statistical methods. Prerequisite: MTH 65 or placement into MTH 95. Recommend: Prior or concurrent college-level course in Chemistry, or BI 112 or 211. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44338||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG7 116|
Thursdayfrom 10:30am to 12:20pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2022
|Josh R Cary||Books for CRN 44338
Class details for CRN 44338
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.