BIT102 Curr Topics in Bioscience Tech
Provides an overview of current topics in Bioscience Technology. Includes recombinant DNA technology, bioremediation, forensics, genetically modified organisms (GMO), stem cell technology, pharmaceutical drug discovery and medical devices as well as ethical and legal issues surrounding biotechnology today. Recommend: BI 112 or BI 211 or equivalent. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|41004||Canceled||Rock Creek BLDG7 TBA|
Tuesdayfrom 10:30am to 12:20pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2022
|Not applicable||STAFF||Books for CRN 41004
Class details for CRN 41004
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.