BI212 Principles of Biology II
Includes the process of science, molecular biology, as well as the physiology and anatomy of plants and animals. Includes some dissection of plants and animals. The second of a three-course sequence for students majoring in biology or related sciences, including pre-medical, pre-dental, chiropractic, and pharmacy. Prerequisite: BI 211. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|40986||Online lecture||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Jon J Briggs||Books for CRN 40986
Class details for CRN 40986
Notes: CRN includes Lec & Lab.
|and Remote lecture||Not applicable|
Tuesdayfrom 3 to 4:50pm
From September 27 through December 13, 2022
|and In-person lab||Rock Creek BLDG7 125|
Thursdayfrom 3 to 5:50pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2022
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.