BI142 Habitats: Marine Biology
Provides a survey of basic ecological principles related to marine ecosystems, with a focus on local habitats and organisms. Discusses interconnectedness of human societies and marine systems. Includes a laboratory component that explores biological and physical aspects of marine systems. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45131||Remote lecture||Not applicable|
Tuesdayfrom 10:30am to 12:20pm
From September 27 through December 13, 2022
|Mandy L Cook||Books for CRN 45131
Class details for CRN 45131
|and In-person lab||Sylvania ST 212|
Thursdayfrom 10:30am to 1:20pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2022
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.