BI122 Intro Human Anat/Phys II
Surveys the endocrine, lymphatic, cardiovascular, digestive, respiratory, reproductive, and urinary systems with some coverage of human development, human genetics, and immunology. Involves lecture discussions complemented by physiological laboratory exercises, dissections, microscopy, and multimedia. Prerequisite: BI 121, and (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|40980||Remote lecture||Not applicable|
Tuesdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From September 27 through December 13, 2022
|Zach T Ellsworth||Books for CRN 40980
Class details for CRN 40980
Notes: CRN includes Lec & Lab.
|and Remote lab||Not applicable|
Thursdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2022
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.