BCT229 Intro to Kitchens and Baths
Explores the history and trends of the kitchen and bath industry. Focuses on basic kitchen & bath layouts and specification of specialized equipment, materials and surfaces required for safe and functional kitchens & baths. Includes cabinet systems, appliances, equipment and surfacing materials. Prerequisite: ARCH 110 or instructor approval. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|41806||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG7 102|
Mondayfrom 2 to 5:50pm
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Hilary K Campbell||Books for CRN 41806
Class details for CRN 41806
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.