BCT204C Const. Estimating-Commercial
Introductory class in construction estimating concentrating on basic commercial estimating techniques. Using plans for a light commercial building, students will learn: how to organize and prepare estimates, quantity take-off and pricing, and the fundamentals of bid assembly. Prerequisites: BCT 102 and BCT 104; or instructor permission Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Wednesdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Nick R Bredleau||Books for CRN 42300
Class details for CRN 42300
Notes: 2nd Year Cons. Mgmnt. students only
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.