BCT129 Mechanical Plan Kitchen & Bath
Covers electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems used in residential kitchens and baths. Students will become familiar with the code requirements and restrictions through the examination of remodeling case studies. Students will design general and task lighting systems for kitchens and baths. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 6 to 7:50pm
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Hilary K Campbell||Books for CRN 40478
Class details for CRN 40478
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.