ASL210 ASL Literature
Emphasizes ASL communication and comprehension skills through the study of ASL literature such as narratives, storytelling, poetry, artistry, and other topics. The prerequisite course must have been completed within one year of class enrollment or proficiency interview within one term. Prerequisites: ASL 103 or ASL 151. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44933||Canceled||Sylvania CT 220|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 3 to 4:50pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Not applicable||STAFF||Books for CRN 44933
Class details for CRN 44933
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.