ASL202 American Sign Language V
Continues the work of ASL 201. Continues reviewing and expanding expressive skill, structure, and vocabulary for the purpose of active communication. Covers grammar and vocabulary for the development of expressive and receptive skills. ASL proficiency interview may be required. ASL 201, ASL 202 and ASL 203 covers the same material as ASL 250 and ASL 251 and both cannot be applied to graduation. Recommended: Prerequisite course must have been completed with one year of class enrollment or proficiency interview within one term. Prerequisite: ASL 201 or ASL 250 or department permission. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 6 to 7:50pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Not applicable||STAFF||Books for CRN 44231
Class details for CRN 44231
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.