ASL201 American Sign Language IV
Continues the work of first year ASL. Reviews and expands expressive skill, structure, and vocabulary for the purpose of active communication in a culturally appropriate manner. ASL proficiency interview may be required. ASL 201, ASL 202 and ASL 203 covers the same material as ASL 250 and ASL 251 and both cannot be applied to graduation. Recommended: Prerequisite course must have been completed within one year of class enrollment or proficiency interview within one term. Prerequisite: ASL 103 or ASL 151 or department permission. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesdayfrom 6 to 7:50pm
From September 27 through December 13, 2022
|Drew Treacy||Books for CRN 42463
Class details for CRN 42463
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.