ART290A Sculpture: Plaster/Clay
Introduces processes, techniques, and concepts related the use of plaster and clay as a sculptural material. Develops creative problem-solving skills and personal expression through sculpture making and aesthetic choices. Introduces the skills necessary to evaluate sculpture through critiques and by addressing historical and contemporary issues in sculpture and its relationship to culture. Recommended: ART 117. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44313||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG3 112|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 9 to 11:50am
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Ben J Buswell||Books for CRN 44313 $0|
Class details for CRN 44313
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.