ART274 Printmaking I Relief
Covers introductory-level relief processes, techniques and concepts while addressing historical and contemporary issues in the discipline. Introduces the creative problem-solving and critical skills necessary to examine aesthetic and formal solutions, and to explore artistic intent through the medium of relief printmaking. Recommended: ART 115, ART 116, and ART 131. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|43836||In-person||Sylvania CT 125|
Fridayfrom 9am to 2:50pm
From September 30 through December 16, 2022
|Carrie K Miyamoto||Books for CRN 43836 $0|
Class details for CRN 43836
Notes: Focus: Relief (Oil Based Inks)
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.