ART217 Comics Art & Literature
Examines comics art as a medium of visual narrative. Analyzes aesthetic qualities unique to comic books and graphic novels in artistic, historical, and literary contexts using seminal texts. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Fridayfrom 1 to 3:50pm
From September 30 through December 16, 2022
|Jay Olinger||Books for CRN 45246 <$40.00|
Class details for CRN 45246
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.