ART213 Mod Art Hst: Art Since 1945
Examines major developments in global art after the rise of European modernism and the devastation of World War II. Analyzes art from the mid-twentieth century to the present in order to gain a greater understanding of contemporary art and its global perspective. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45039 Canceled||Not applicable|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 9 to 10:50am
|Canceled||Not applicable||Anna C Truxes||Books for CRN 45039 $0|
Class details for CRN 45039
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.